Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rosie's first day at her new school

I have had an amazing day! First I was really nervous and didn't know anybody, but then
I met this girl who had come from Manchester and who was also completely new at this 
school too, and stayed around her for a bit. 
     We did quite alot of lessons, including science, English and music. Science was really
fun because we got to put diffrent liquids into test tubes and add different things to it. In
English, we played this game where we have to write a poem, describing a persons body,
eg: head as round as a football, then you had to make the person next to you draw it in the
exact same way! I bet I'll have a great time there and make great new friends, but I definately 
won't forget my old ones!

Lots of love from Rosie xx 

No comments: