Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rory's review!

Year 6 has been amazing!!! My highlights had to be: 

* Dibba 
*Hatred and Hope 
*Touching The Void and Avatar 
*And The BEST of them all........ The Spirit of the Circus! (hopefully!) 

* Dibba: 

Dibba was awesome!!! What I liked most was we got to stay for 3 nights instead of 2!!! I loved the Rock-climbing and the dhow cruise because they were superb!!! 


*Hatred and Hope 

Hatred and Hope was great because it brought the 2 classes together. I got a small part but still loved every moment of the rehearsals and shows which turned out brilliant!!! I 

* Touching the Void and Avatar: 

I love the 2 movies and I am even more pleased with the work I produced from it as I used so may adjectives and verbs!!! I never have done a better piece of writing! 

And last but not least...... The Spirit of the Circus!!!!! 

Even though I've only had my lines for about 4 days I feel like I've had them for months. I think this show is going to the best ever and quite funny with Babs and The Human Cannonball, and of course me the Strongman( who isn't strong apparently) !!!!!! 

But it couldn't have been done without the help of the y6 team: Mr Watson, Miss Bates and Mrs. Hislop! Without their encouragement we would be nowhere!! Thank you y6 Team!

No comments: