Monday, June 6, 2011

Reflections from Francois

To me, Year 6 was the best Primary School year and Academic year ever!! Of course, I have to say that the Dibba/Oman trip was the best class trip ever. It brought the two classes Year 6 classes together. I got to know lots of different people I didn't really pay much attention to in the begining of the year (espesially people from 6Lba).  I also think that so far the year has been awesome because of all the hard work everyone has been producing: PhotoStories, TESTS, Artworks and of course, (drum roll please) Hatred & Hope!!Everyone acted their acts perfectly. I think that this year's production (Hatred & Hope)
is going to stay inside my head for my whole lifetime. I think that this school year wouldn't have been so fun and awesome (and great) if Mr. Watson, Miss. Bates and Mrs. Hislop weren't here. Thank you so much for all your outstanding work and teaching.
 
Francois
 
 

No comments: