Monday, June 6, 2011

Matty on Y6

Year 6 was great!
Everyone is so friendly and it's always a great place to be. My highlights of year 6 would have to be......

  • Dibba
  • Photostories
  • Hatred and hope
  • I'm sure spirit of the circus will be one!
  • animal artwork
  • music concert
  • touching the void
  • Avatar
  • and so much more....
  • football team

But Year 6 has mainly been fun thanks to all the people. The teachers have been encouraging, everyone is friendly and it is a brilliant atmosphere. My top three highlights of the year have been

DIBBA

because it was great fun being in tents with our friends and seeing each other all day. I especially enjoyed rock climbing because it was on a real mountain face, and I had never been any good at rock climbing and (slowly) I had completed completed both the walls. I also really enjoyed trekking, the talent show and mountain biking. I had a brilliant time!

FOOTBALL TEAM

Our football team was fantastic! It was great fun and I remember winning our first game 5-0 over DIA.We had solid Trev in goal, Me and Felix as brick wall defenders, unstoppable Harry and Max in midfield and hat - trick hero Mark Baxter upfront. It was a brilliant formation, a brilliant team and a great part of Year 6.

SPIRIT OF THE CIRCUS

We may be rehearsing for spirit of the circus but I just KNOW it's gonna be great! Fingers crossed we do well!

Thanks so much for all the teachers and my friends! I am really proud of what I have achieved and I hope everyone else is!!!!!!

THANKS

Matty

No comments: