Monday, June 6, 2011

Kahlil's post

Y6 has been one of the greatest years at Kings' Dubai for me and Miss Bates has been an excellent teacher, I have really enjoyed school this year. One of the major high lights of the year was the 'Hatred and Hope' production because we all saw how talented people are in the year at acting and singing.  Even the people who are shy stood up and gave a brilliant performance.  Dibba was just awesome and a trip that I will never forget. Some of the activities were extremely hard physically and really made me tired.  I am really looking forward to the Y6 pool party and sleepover, Can't wait!  I am sure the end of year production will be 'The Greatest Show on Earth' and will be remembered for a long time.  I am a bit nervous about going to JC but also excited, everything will be new and the lessons will be hard, but I am ready for the challenge.  Bring it on! 
Kahlil

No comments: