Monday, June 6, 2011

Jessica's review of the year

This year has definitely been the best year I have ever had at kings’ and I have enjoyed lots of the activities that we have done this year i.e Dibba, Hatred and Hope, art week and the Netball Team.
I liked going to Dibba because I had lots of fun there although I didn’t really want to go but I’m glad that I went and enjoyed all of the fun. My favourite activity had to be rock climbing because I loved climbing up the ridged mountain face and even if I got a few scratches it was definitely worth it.
I really enjoyed Hatred and Hope not just the show but all of the hard work in rehearsals and i predict that everyone (Including me)  thought the show was incredible.
Another highlight that I really enjoyed was being part of the Netball Team especially as I got chosen to be GS (Goal shooter) and managed to score several goals in the tournament.
I have really enjoyed year six and I will never forget kings’. Good Luck to everyone in their new schools.

Jessica J

No comments: