Monday, June 6, 2011

Jack review of the year

So far The things i have enjoyed are:

The fantastic Dibba/Oman trip because it is the longest time I have spent away from home, three whole nights! Also I really enjoyed the mountain biking activity because we went over some insane jumps and got some huge air!
I also enjoyed the Y6 show, Hatred & Hope because everyone acted there parts brilliantly and it made the performances run really smoothly. I really liked the feeling of being part of the team and is proud of what we achieved together!
Art Week was also great fun which it was tied in with our Animal Photostory work with Mr. Donaghey who helped us create a awesome Photostory. I did mine on the Peregrine Falcon and I managed to create a excellent piece of art work!
Not to forget the superb Brainiac Show at DUCTAC. It was really funny and a absolutely great show with the tomato ketchup experiment, and the slide test!

Next year I look forward to going to a new school, meeting lots of new people and being able to use proper science and DT facilities and equipment!

Jack

2 comments:

Ethan P said...

This was very emotional jack, WELL DONE!!

Ethan P said...

This was very emotional jack, WELL DONE!!