Monday, June 6, 2011

Hollis on Year6

This year has been PERFECT!!! Time has flown by like a bird on a summers eave. The thing I love about this year group is that we know we can work together in whatever the task is and we can always succeed! We are one big happy family and even though it is an end of a chapter, the memories of Kings' Dubai will stick with us even long after we leave.

One of my favorite subjects was world war 2! I really felt like I could really express myself in my favorite subject [history.] Not to mention are brilliant performance of Hatred and Hope! I also have felt like this is the year where I have improved a lot! I can honestly say at least five things,of every subject, that I improved! So a GIANT thank you to Ms Bates, Mr Watson and Mrs Hislop!

Plus, there are still more things to come, like are big performance of The Spirit Of The Circus! I am head over heals in excitement and I love my part as a clown! There is still much more to do! Also I have so many great friends and I just thank them and the whole of year 6 for letting me have a SPECTACULAR time at Kings'!

Just one more thing, thank you so much Ms Bates, Mr Watson and Mrs Hislop! You have always been there for me when I needed you and you have always been so encouraging! You have helped me in everything and have always pushed my further and further! So thank you! I have had the best time at Kings' and I will always have so many good memories of this school!

No comments: