Monday, June 6, 2011

Felix's review of the year

What an awesome year!

I've really enjoyed my year at Kings'.  This was also my first year in Dubai. 
 Year 6 at Kings' has been fun and exciting at the same time as being educational.
 
Dibba
I really really enjoyed Dibba, it was amazing!  The views and the scenery were superb.
The cabins were neither palacial nor run down, so you got a real feel for camping in the wild!
My favourite activity was mountain biking because I really enjoy being out on my bike
 and I hadn't been cycling for ages.  I conquered all the jumps and the hillside ledge
which was really fun!  I also enjoyed the Dhow cruise.  Everyone felt sick because the
 Dhow boat was rocking from side to side viciously.  The sea was really salty and
well done to Miss Bates for the huge and awesome dive off the second floor!!
 
Football
I've also enjoyed being part of the Kings' Football team - although it didn't always go our way!
Throughout the Tournaments we were one of the best teams, but we were always
unlucky when it came to the semis or the finals.  We managed to get to the Semi-Finals lots of times
and even the Final once or twice but always lost out on penalties.  Then our luck changed in our last
tournament of the year which was at Raffles.  There were four teams all hoping for glory!
Kings' got off to a flying start winning all their games,  All too soon it was the last match and the
pressure was on!  Awesome game - I'm happy to say we won and Kings'  were the proud champions
of the Tournament Trophy!
 
I've really enjoyed this year and I will never forget it.  Miss Bates and Mr Watson - You've made homework more appealing and lightened up school with your amazing and faboulus teaching!
 
Thanks for a great year!!!

No comments: