Monday, June 6, 2011

Ella on Y6

This year has gone too quick! I need to take it all in.So far we've been to the beach, to Dibba, to the theatre, mosque, finished the SATS and its already coming up to summer. 

 My favorite part of the whole year was doing Hatred and Hope and so I am delighted to get the opportunity to do another performance with Year 4 and 5 as well as year 6.  Most of my year has been great because of the Year 6 teachers.  At the beginning of the year no-one knew me but now I have tons of friends. Thanks to my teacher Mr Watson, Mrs Hislop and Miss Bates for making it such a great year. 

I am a little bit excited to be moving to my next school but I will be sad to say goodbye to Kings.  But I will never forget my special Kings family.  I have not been there as long as most people but just like them I am as attached to the school.  My next school is DESC which will be exciting as I will be with my sister again and because I will be taking the bus to school.  I am looking forward to this new adventure but there are events like the production and Dibba trip which I will never forget.  I hope everyone keep in touch and that those leaving the country wont forget us.6JW have been the best class I ever had and I am sad that I will soon have to say goodbye. For now though, I'am just enjoy myself.

No comments: