Monday, June 6, 2011

Cameron's review of the year

I have really enjoyed year 6 and I think it has been my best year so far.I have loved everything we have done so far this year but my favourite things have been, Hatred and Hope, Dibba, Art Week, and Avatar. I liked Hatred and Hope because I love acting and singing, I liked Dibba because we did so many great activities and my favourite one was mountain biking. I really liked the fact that we went for 3 nights. I enjoyed art week because I love doing art, especially painting. When we did Avatar as a theme, I think that I produced one of my best ever pieces of writing, which I really liked writing. I really dont want to leave kings' but at the same time I can't wait for next year when I go to DC.I will always remember kings' because it will always be a part of my heart.

Cameron

No comments: