Monday, June 6, 2011

Brittny's review of the year

My review of year six.
 
I really enjoyed going to Dibba . My two favourite activities were Rock Climbing and Mountain Biking.
Because they were really adventurous and fun. It gave us a chance to be mixed around both classes.
I also enjoyed going to watch A Midsummer's Night Dream and Braniac at the theatre. I liked the Halloween
disco as well it was fun.
 
My highlights of the year is definitely Dibba because it was super fun and exciting
I can't describe how fun and exciting it was though just extremely fun and exciting.
 
I'm really looking forward to next year I can't wait to go and make new friends
and keep going through the year with some of the same friends and all of the different new clubs they will have
I really want to try one called Trampolining. I also can't wait to do lots of new subjects . I also want to try acting even though I'm not that good at it but maybe i can get over my fear of it.

No comments: